Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update =)

So a friend asked for an update so here it goes. Since the MRI I had things have been a little bit crazy in my life. The good news is the surgery I had a few months back seems to have worked out really well. My brain tumor hasn't returned. The bad news is the cancer is still floating around in me so after a ton of blood work that wasn't so great I'm back in the hospital for chemo round number ...I have lost count. This round of chemo will last until thursday or friday depending on my blood levels and then I will get a break for a few days and the next round starts. This cycle will continue for awhile until the doctors and my parents figure out where they want to go from here...meaning more aggressive chemo or some other more complicated options...

until next time

~kieryn

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Luos, you'll win it. For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.rs accounts for sell.I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete